Since 2007, bloggers from around the world are celebrating an international blog day on the 31/8/. I chose to share with you the ones I love most, some in Hebrew, but still beautiful images. Each of them, as they arrive to my mailbox or to my Instegram, give me pleasure and interest. I deeply appreciate the hard work involved.
1. Jochai Rosen– is dealing mostly with Israeli Photography modestly and thoroughly writes about Israeli photography. I can deeply relate to the archive he is diligently building- as l love archives. https://zioror.wordpress.com/
2. Orit Arif – draws funny and witty comics and illustrations. She deals with parenting, being a couple and basic life issues from a human point of view, which she expresses with a sharp pencil. I hope her work be translated soon. https://www.oritarif.com/blog/
3. The RocDam Project: archaeology and art in th UK. Dr. Helen Wickstead is a real archaeologist and I wrote a post about how we met. I did send her keys to ancient Alexandria Library which she buried for future archaeologists to find. We will write about it soon. Meanwhile, you can follow the progress of a community project based on Rockbourne Roman Villa and the Damerham prehistoric burial complex, in South West Hampshire. https://rocdam.wordpress.com/
4. Sarah Gillespie – Wonderful wonderful artist! I love and appreciate her excellent art which I can see only through the Internet. https://sarahgillespieartist.blogspot.co.uk/
5. Darius Arya digs another real archaelogist saving Rome. I found him through Instegram, hoping to leave a shard at one of the sites he digs… https://dariusaryadigs.com/
6. Rebecca Taylor brings to my Medteranean ancient world a taste on New York. I love her Instegram pictures. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/rebecca-taylor
Thanks. I was glad to find myself here.
Glad to be in such excellent company.